• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's still runnin?

SqueezeER

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Winder Ltx LE
I'm hoping to get out one more time this weekend. I can't believe how fast the snow has melted, but some trails in my area are still green, or yellow, but not closed yet! So, who is still running??? What's the latest in the season you were still putting miles on?

Last ride tomorrow :). Hautes laurentides Quebec

Took the day off tomorrow to pick up my sleds at "camp" in Jackman, ME, but the latest postings on Facebook show flat groomed trails in Jackman & Pittston Farm, so I am going to take one more ride before I bring the sleds home!

C108DF80-B00A-4E33-BB92-5C20BE6E8B81.jpeg

Guess I’m done :(

I liked the picture, but I don't like the picture! :eek: At least its the end of the year?? p.s. how did u get it home?

It was on a lake close to home, I just had some ice fishermen on 4 wheelers pull me back to the trailer. Trails are junk here but the lakes are Smoooooth, +120 when it blew.....pee’d a little on this one. Not enough lubrication due to lack of snow was the issue.

The track hooked into the rail, kinda good thing it did, acted like a tail on a kite to keep me straight.

put about 40 km on last sat, put 25 km on on tuesday and putting another 40-50 on sat cutting wood on the old 88 vk. might get one more weekend after this weekend but getting close on the end of the season. totally done running the apex's as the snow is too hard to get cooling for them.

Still running in Northern Ontario, Kapuskasing area, did 180kms Saturday and 270 Sunday. Planning to ride this weekend. Didn’t need scratchers cause it snowed both days lol. Trails are great, I know some places have bare roads but with the crust I can bypass all of them off trail.

Ahhh Ya... how many miles on that track ? Glad your ok! I don't see coolant so that's a good thing too.

Track was in good shape @+5k miles. It was all my fault running on ice with no snow, the clips that were still remaining were discolored from the heat. The track only had every other window clipped not helping matters.

I am going out this Saturday. I Just had an amazing trip collecting firewood for an outfitter friend. One of the days I put 200 backcountry KM on the skandic!! long days but a great time.

Back