• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's using.....

boss noss kit DOESNT run on bottle pressure, i know people know all about nos, but they dont know boss noss. it has a regulated flow. its a little different my friend. that is all.

snowy1 what nos kit and turbo you running?

yamahajunkie said:
boss noss kit DOESNT run on bottle pressure, i know people know all about nos, but they dont know boss noss. it has a regulated flow. its a little different my friend. that is all.

I am running a boondocker kit if this was directed at me.

yamahajunkie said:

That doesn't mean it wouldn't benifit from a bottle that had constant pressure. I'm gusiing constant pressure would give you the same flow everytime. Or more flow.

Here is a chart that shows what your bottle pressure is at X tempature. I'm just guessing but I would assume the lower the pressure is the less NOS will flow out of the bottle.

http://www.mpsracing.com/products/NOS/no01k.asp

nos

:die :ORC Yes I hope to be invited to dominic's this year. I am trying to fit a mountain 1999 suspension 136" to my 2003 rx1 121". I have the template for the mounting points horizantly but not vertical mounting points and looks like i need custom made brackets for mounting. Any suggestions on this? The debate on the nitrous systems seems to be based on lack of experience of the comparrison. I can only say shooting race fuel and nitrous into the engine compared to shooting nitrous into the air intake or any other place could not be as effective heated or not.

:o| I have that backwards, I have the vertical mounting points but not sure how to get the horizontal mounting point or the height measurements in the tunnel and allow for clearance for the suds.

We sell the NX bottle heater w/pressure transducer,switch, wire, and all hardware. For $230.00 plus shipping.
Bruce

Interesting little tidbit of information for you guys. Boondocker NOS system was just dyno'd on a sled Tuesday by a good friend of mine. It was claimed to be a 75 hp shot of NOS. The dyno showed only a 37 hp gain.

That is exactly what I have been hearing and why I have decided to spend my money else where on a different system
:nos :jump:

Srxspec said:
Interesting little tidbit of information for you guys. Boondocker NOS system was just dyno'd on a sled Tuesday by a good friend of mine. It was claimed to be a 75 hp shot of NOS. The dyno showed only a 37 hp gain.

Wow!

I am trying to setup a time with my dyno guy near me, and hope to have results soon.

NOS-PRO said:
Srxspec said:

Wow!

I am trying to setup a time with my dyno guy near me, and hope to have results soon.

Good Luck

Back