• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wide Open WI Powersports Show & Swap in West Bend WI!!

With Novi being cancelled, I am actually giving it some serious thought as it is only 3 hours longer to get there than to go to Novi (6hrs vs 3hrs). Maybe @Rockmeister will be going to this show and I can tag alone. But knowing him, he'd put me to work and want me to bring some Tippy Cow.

With Novi being cancelled, I am actually giving it some serious thought as it is only 3 hours longer to get there than to go to Novi (6hrs vs 3hrs). Maybe @Rockmeister will be going to this show and I can tag alone. But knowing him, he'd put me to work and want me to bring some Tippy Cow.

I know Rock will be there, me and the wife will have to pass due to us just getting over Covid.. at this point we would rather get our health back to 100%. I am hating not going but its for the best and I encourage those that can go to please go, you wont be disappointed.

Yes I cant forget,they send me a facebook notification 3 times a day!( I hope you and your wife feel better soon.)

Last edited:
RoczToyz & YamaHeater will definitely be there! :-o
You want to go Rob?
Only requires a hand and a bottle of Chocolate Tippy Cow! :Rockon:

All TY'ers, stop by, say HI, and remember to ask me for a free something! :rocks:

I know Rock will be there, me and the wife will have to pass due to us just getting over Covid.. at this point we would rather get our health back to 100%. I am hating not going but its for the best and I encourage those that can go to please go, you wont be disappointed.
Damn. Anyone else in the fall ride get it?

Yes it was hopefully will be bigger next year!!
More swappers!!!

It was a great show and will be even better next year with so much more stuff going on!

This is what all happened if you missed it!
Swap spots, $15 for any truck & trailer with blacktop on grass. some even had electrical! Swap was huge on Saturday and saw quite a few again yesterday.
There was a motorcycle stunt show!
A watercross sled playing in the pond....he went down....glug, glug, glug...
A vintage show inside the huge barn they have!
and 2 whole buildings full of product!
When you entered the show, you received a ticket and every hour on the hour, they gave away huge prizes! Most were brand new jackets and helmets! Plus, 1 lucky lady won a complete outfit from 509 which was valued over $1,000!

This show will happen again next year the last weekend in September...so make plans early! I even heard they are adding more stuff for next year!

This show was done very well! I was told they set it up in a time period of 5 weeks......good job!

It was a great show and will be even better next year with so much more stuff going on!

This is what all happened if you missed it!
Swap spots, $15 for any truck & trailer with blacktop on grass. some even had electrical! Swap was huge on Saturday and saw quite a few again yesterday.
There was a motorcycle stunt show!
A watercross sled playing in the pond....he went down....glug, glug, glug...
A vintage show inside the huge barn they have!
and 2 whole buildings full of product!
When you entered the show, you received a ticket and every hour on the hour, they gave away huge prizes! Most were brand new jackets and helmets! Plus, 1 lucky lady won a complete outfit from 509 which was valued over $1,000!

This show will happen again next year the last weekend in September...so make plans early! I even heard they are adding more stuff for next year!

All this and more!

They even had a 509 Movie Premier open to anyone at the show Saturday Evening with giveaways!
It was really great being around "Like-minded" Snowmobilers & enjoying!

As always, was great seeing all the TY-ers that stopped by! :rocks:

Rockmeister :-o

Back