• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will a 07 ATTAK GT fit in a 10' Enclosed Trailer?

CaptianC

Pro
I'm looking for an enclosed trailer, one with a clam shell and have a question. Will a ATTAK GT fit in a 10' Trailer? Yami has it listed at 118". It looks like it will but need to put some butter on it to squeeze it in. ANy thoughts?

Depends on the make of the trailer i:e if you can slide the sled forward enough. Some trailers front contour allow you to ride the sled further forward than others. My buddy put his on a 10" with no room to spare.

Mine fits in my Titan ten footer. It has the rounded contour in the front at the ski area however.

CaptianC said:
I'm looking for an enclosed trailer, one with a clam shell and have a question. Will a ATTAK GT fit in a 10' Trailer? Yami has it listed at 118". It looks like it will but need to put some butter on it to squeeze it in. ANy thoughts?
Lots of discussions on this topic about this time last year. Consensus was that an Attak in a 10ft trailer will fit, just a little tight. A 12 foot trailer is a better option but 10 feet will work. ;)!

If the trailer has a bump out for the ski tips, then yes the sled will fit. The sled will not fit with a flat front. A buddy had to sell his 10' floe and buy a 12'er because his machz wouldn't fit.

YS

I have a Triton Elite 10 foot trailer with the rounded salt shield and my buddies 06 Attak fit fine. We were worried after reading all the posts last year and were surprized at the extra room. His even has the mid height windshield and that was no problem.
:Rockon:

Attak wont Fit

I have a 10 ft Top Cap trailer (fiberglass clam shell style-no bulge on the front). Just bought an 07 Attak and have to upgrade trailer to 12 footer as the Attak wont fit. Soooo close but not quite.

:o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :moon:

Thanks guys. Just picked one up. I'll give it a try when the snow flys. I dont want to wake sleeping beauty until i'm ready to scare myself again :>)

I fit a 136" Warrior in my 10' Trailer! The Attak is the same length.

Back