• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will a fx phazer primary clutch fit fx nytro?

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder 2011 vector gt 2010 fx nytro 2009 vector gt
Does anyone know if an 07 phazer primary clutch fit an 08 fx nytro? I know weights and spring is different but wonder if the taper and diameter are the same. My nytro primary has some cracks and ran across a nice low mile phazer primary really reasonable

Yes, it is cracked, i was a die caster for 20 years, i know a casting line from a crack believe me. i did find a decent clutch i am going to put on, i was also going to do the 14.5 rollers and y-p-y spring. I found the roller part number but i see 2 different y-p-y springs, looks like a long and a short, does anyone know which to use?

You will want the spring for long cover, as long as u use the outer cover from your nytro clutch, I am pretty sure the Phazer had a short cover though, so if u use the cover coming with the Phazer clutch u would need the short spring. If nobody else knows for sure I can check for you in the next couple days as I have a Phazer and a nytro.
The smaller rollers are easy enough to find used also as that came in slot of the 2 stroke vipers, probably some other models also

Thanks, ill get the longer spring, i ended up finding a clutch off of nytro so im just planning on the 14.5 rollers and the y-p-y spring

Back