• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will the coronavirus delay 2021 sled production?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It might, no one knows for sure because something like this has never happened before.it won't matter much if it's still a problem come next winter and the trails are all closed.

Probably. All non-essential manufacturing are either shutting down or switching to medical supplies. Heck, even distillers are switching to making hand sanitizers. Everybody is taking a hit on this.

Interestingly I called a few local dealers today to ask a few questions about pricing and it was tough to get someone on the phone.
I would've thought with all the people that seem to be staying home the dealerships would be empty.
Good to hear that for sure!

Stop being stupid the flu has been worse for how long ????????
This is not STUPID and is way worse than the Flu. I have friends in the medical field and they are genuinely concerned and are begging the public to listen to the warnings and educate themselves on this pandemic.
This will affect us all. Short term and long term so tighten your seatbelt because its going to be one heck of a ride.

This virus came from the animal world and has not been in humans till now. It’s more contagious then the flu due to the fact we have no antibodies for it or medications and it spreads fast. Most of us have had a form of the flu at some point and have some defense if we get it again but not for the Coronavirus. This is why it’s being taken so serious.

Everyone calm down,we will all get thru this..but here is a fact for you 5,000 people died from the past 2 weeks from the REGULAR FLU..yes the regular flu no vaccine or drugs could help these people either!!!

Yeah I figured this would get moved...
Well its not a question or comment that that falls under the General Forum
General Yamaha Discussion
Post general Yamaha 4 Stroke questions not specific to any model

The thread is still alive just in a different area.
If posts start to get all Doom and Gloom then we will have to see if it survives.
Any uneducated shoot from the hip comments will be deleted.

I encourage all TY'ers to keep logging on. Post some encouragement here in the Lounge.
A funny meme, video, pic or story. Lord knows I need to good chuckle after reading the news every morning.
Stay safe.

corona4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back