• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Winch bumper, rifle mount etc.

tipper

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
vk pro
Hello guys, just picked up a 2006 vk pro with 1700km on it.
I'm trying it out this winter to see how it will be to access my remote camp here in BC.
This thing is a tank compared to what i'm used to (summits) so I was wondering if anybody sells a front bumper I can mount a little 2000 pound winch on? Also how is everyone mounting gun boots and chainsaw holsters on the rear rack? Thanks!

I just switched from a summit this year as well. I have an 07 with the front rack and heavy duty bumper. You can mount anything to that. It has Yamaha stickers so contact a dealer to see if there still available. I have a saw mount vertically mounted on the side of the rear basket. I'm putting a winch on the back so if I do get stuck I can pull back and take another run at it.

Here is a picture of the front rack that accepts a winch. Good luck finding one though. They have been discontinued for many years now.
DSC_2997_2.jpeg

Back