• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Winter is HERE......in Duluth MN at least

yamadoo

Yamadoo is a snowmobile ' aholic'.
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper STX DX red/white- GPS and KING AIR suspension 4kmiles
13 Apex XTX 45 anniversary RED/WHITE/BLACK 3K miles
10 Vector LTX Blue 9kmiles
11 Venture GT 4k miles
86 SnoScoot(2) for grand kids
We are getting a ‘real snow storm here-Duluth, Mn- with heavy snow, winds and dropping temperatures . Just went out for the mail and we have 3-5 so far, hard to tell blown all over with early drifts should be good in the woods.

Our lakes are frozen, not sure how deep the frost, but the ice fisherman are reporting 8-12 inches of ice, sleds are already on the lake. Hopefully the UP gets this as well. Started all the sleds today, amazing what gas will do. LOL.

Meaning all sleds seafoamed in the spring with premium non oxy-gas, batteries charged a few days ago. Well anyway all sleds, Except the Apex start right up. Apex turns over fast and will not start, fuel pump seems to cycle.

Then thought Hmmm do you suppose I am out of fuel. So, long story short, put in a couple of Gallons and VROOOM she starts right off.

Very happy camper. Will be able to ride the lake in the morning.

BAAH! I'm headed to Texas Saturday. It's ok though. My son just bought a 900 hp Corvette that needs to tried out WHEEEEEEEEE!!

We are getting a ‘real snow storm here-Duluth, Mn- with heavy snow, winds and dropping temperatures . Just went out for the mail and we have 3-5 so far, hard to tell blown all over with early drifts should be good in the woods.

Our lakes are frozen, not sure how deep the frost, but the ice fisherman are reporting 8-12 inches of ice, sleds are already on the lake. Hopefully the UP gets this as well. Started all the sleds today, amazing what gas will do. LOL.

Meaning all sleds seafoamed in the spring with premium non oxy-gas, batteries charged a few days ago. Well anyway all sleds, Except the Apex start right up. Apex turns over fast and will not start, fuel pump seems to cycle.

Then thought Hmmm do you suppose I am out of fuel. So, long story short, put in a couple of Gallons and VROOOM she starts right off.

Very happy camper. Will be able to ride the lake in the morning.
:(

Hammering the cities this afternoon and evening. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a storm like this.

Back