• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WNP GP-1 Pipes

mikkos

Has anyone installed these pipes and had a problem. I love the sound of them and would like to put a set on but a little nervous of having engine issues. :roll:

I recomend earplugs on longer trips.

No engine issues at all.

GP-1 exhaust

The exhaust is working great, the engine is running good , I am up 200rpm in engine speed hillclimbing so the engine is making more power. You can also feel that some of the weight is gone , making the machine easier to boondock. I will use hearing protection, it is loud but the sound is deeper than a loud 2 cycle and not as ear piercing.

This exhaust rocks it is not as loud as everyone says it has a way better sound than benders it is not hollow sounding besides the noise is behind you it is no louder that a MM700 with a can on it!!!! You won't be disappointed!!!

GP-1 exhaust

My cousin has a Bender pipe on his RX-1 and I was thinking about getting a GP-1 exhaust , I was briefly talked out of buying it and proceeded to order the Bender. I waited 5 weeks , and they couldn't give me a shipment date, so I called the boys at WKP , they said the GP-1 was in stock and sent it that day. The GP-1 gives the RX-1 some attitude, I am glad that Bender could not deliver.

Thats odd. I got my bender pipe in 2 days. Of course I live in NY where they are based... I'm gonna have to order another one cause a cat rider rear ended me and torqued the right pipe off to the side...

Back