• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wondering how to gain seat height

LabBoom

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 RS Viking Pro
Hey all bought another Yamaha yesterday . First time with riding the 2015 VK Pro I bought I noticed Im sitting fairly low in the seat . I read online in 2016 when they introduced the vk pro 2 they added a taller seat. I would like to have this seat or something similar. Has anyone done anything like this to achieve a higher rider position. Any info appriciated.

Probably be cheaper to take it somewhere that does auto upholstery and have them add foam to the seat pan and put a new cover on. Factory seats are ridiculously expensive, like any factory parts are.

Ya was hoping for something a little more factory looking, or a aftermarket seat , but the options don't seem to be there. Oh well.

Ya was hoping for something a little more factory looking, or a aftermarket seat , but the options don't seem to be there. Oh well.
Any reputable upholstery place can make you one that looks exactly like a factory seat. If they can't, find another one. It's not that hard for them.

Yes many added a couple inches of firmer foam and a matching black upholstery looked very professional.

I did NOT do this there is a great TY video with step by step instructions by Biffdotorg search the site and he videos the whole process.

Back