• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wont stay logged in?

I'm having the same problem. Tried deleting all cookies and temp files but it did no good. Also when check threads with recent posts and then go back to the forum index the red circle indicating posts in a thread since my last visit doesn't disappear. Any help fixing whatever I've screwed up would be greatly appreciated.

Andyfreeze said:
I'm having the same problem. Tried deleting all cookies and temp files but it did no good. Also when check threads with recent posts and then go back to the forum index the red circle indicating posts in a thread since my last visit doesn't disappear. Any help fixing whatever I've screwed up would be greatly appreciated.

Its a cookie and temp file problem, is it only in one browser on your PC?

Yeah I've only got IE for a browser. Started doing doing this a more than a month ago and I've not be able to figure out why. I'm not in the habit of changing settings so I have no idea what I did. Do you think I could get rid of the problem by changing browsers. A number of people have told me to ditch IE but until this issue I've never really had problems with it.

Well I just decided I try logging out TY then back in and now when I close IE and restart it I'm still logged in. So I guess my problem is solved? I'll have to wait see if the red circle disappears for me once there's a new post for me to check on.

Back