• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wow its snowing

budman 1000

Lifetime Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2023 Yamaha LTX GT, 2017 Sidewinder XTX LE 137; 2015 Apex xtx, 2010 Nytro xtx turbo, 2008 nytro rtx, 2005 RS Vector MTN turbo
Its actually snowing, got about 3" already. Don't want to get my hopes up ,but maybe it will be a more normal snow year and we can all get some good riding in. :letsnow:

oh man a tough crowd, lol

Street out front

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 160
The guys from Saskatchewan...of course it's snowing there... he's 3/4 of the way to Alaska from New England lol.

Beautiful autumn day in New England..sunny and temp of 57 degrees.

Just teasing Budman...that looks so nice..can't wait for it to start here too. I'm envious right now. Was just out gathering a few more parts/accessories for my new Winder this afternoon...so I'm in the sledding mood...!!

Enjoy my friend..thanks for the picture!!

What a great start, 14" and counting here. Need to get the sled back together. And one Nytro out of the garage to make room for the 18 Winder LTX

Attachments

• IMG_2720.JPG
    IMG_2720.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 122
Sledding by Christmas is a bonus in our area. Of course that is with traveling an hour or so from home.
2 years in a row, hoping for 3.

But yeah that is just so nice to see!!

Back