• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wow what a year in maine,still snowing,and grooming in the crown

snowbeast

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
FACEBOOK
yes
YOUTUBE
yes
Man,it has been a very long time, sience I have had a chance to get over 3000 miles on in 3/4 of a year,as my first ride from my house began really after I retired this past jan 15th,and yesterday my friend chris and I finished for us,what has been an epic year. Not because I got 3000 miles on,as that is hardly my best year,but because it was an awesome march and april here in maine. Even now,or at least yesterday we got to ride on fresh groomed trails,i mean we were the first tracks,on club trail 89 out of connor to ITS 81 border trail to Van buren,yesterday we ended our season with 190 perfect miles,being we started at portage lake,Deans motorlodge parking lot,from ITS 90 to caribou to trail 89 to ITS 81 and back tracked same trails,just because we wanted to end our year on a good note. the day before we rode 210 miles,some very bumpy and some awesome. And the Friday before,the day I started was 4-6-18 sat. did not ride,but sun. and mon. was it,490 miles for 2.2 days,and a perfect season,sorry my phone was acting up,so the pics I was hoping to load did not work out.

Back