• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WRP seat

You can buy it off ebay with free shipping. That's where I got mine.

Unfortunately I don't think free shipping counts for us Canadians :) We also have to pay brokerage and duty fees at the border. I was hoping to find someone in Canada that sells them. Thanks for the info.

I had one shipped up north of the border last year and it was no big deal, but the seat came right from WRP. Makes a huge difference in seating position.

Just ordered a WRP seat for my apex. They are on sale for the next 3 days or so. Cheaper on ebay then there own site $254. Shipping around 60$ to my neck of the woods. Lots of money for a seat but hope to its worth. My 06 GT seat just keeps getting lower every year. Will be nice to have more height easier on the knees hips and back.

It felt pretty high to me at first, but my knees were SO much happier while riding. A stock seat just feels weird after riding the +2" for a full season. I could never go back at this point. Big difference to the good.

Good to hear. Did you do anything to raise the bars or were they fine?

I converted a riser from an '06 Nytro and it's about an inch taller than the stock '06 Apex GT riser. I'm just a little guy at 5'7" though. Taller riders may want some more height.

I have the stock foam from my 2006 Apex GT as well as a (new - never used WRP all black) seat cover for sale if your still looking.

I have the stock foam from my 2006 Apex GT as well as a (new - never used WRP all black) seat cover for sale if your still looking.
This may be a long shot lol but do you still have that wrp cover?

I bought mine direct from them and they sent it up to Canada thru the US version of Priority Post (Mail). It takes a few days but no customs or duty to pay!!!!
And oh man is it ever a awesome seat!!!!!

I have a WRP on the way (I think), have a USPS tracking number which is totally useless, USPS does NOT update tracking status, no idea if it has even shipped, this has been 5 going on 6 days now, not happy. Was hoping to have it for our next trip, not looking good. Rant over:o|

I
I have a WRP on the way (I think), have a USPS tracking number which is totally useless, USPS does NOT update tracking status, no idea if it has even shipped, this has been 5 going on 6 days now, not happy. Was hoping to have it for our next trip, not looking good. Rant over:o|
know that feeling ..you must be Canadian???

Yeah, but it's shipping to a box in USA, ordered Jan 10, just today I received USPS notice of an estimated delivery Jan 29, someone has been sitting on their hands me thinks!

:drink:

Yeh sucks when you pay for something and on their end they ae in no rush to produce

Back