• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WTB: Yamaha Clutch Alignment/Offset Tool

RobX-1

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
18 50th Apex XT-X, 08 40th Apex LTX GT, 08 40th Nytro RTX, & 03 RX-1
Looking for a clutch alignment/offset tool. In the past, places like Ulmer Racing, Pioneer and Sled Pro made them but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Have an email into Allen @Srxspec to see if he possibly has one laying around but thought I would check on the forum to see if anyone that has one that no longer uses it after upgrading to a Yamacat wants to sell theirs.

Looking for a clutch alignment/offset tool. In the past, places like Ulmer Racing, Pioneer and Sled Pro made them but haven't had any luck sourcing one. Have an email into Allen @Srxspec to see if he possibly has one laying around but thought I would check on the forum to see if anyone that has one that no longer uses it after upgrading to a Yamacat wants to sell theirs.
Can't you just use a piece of keystock? Seems to work fine on the Winders.
Hurricane probably has something as well, but it can all be done with keystock.

I have maxximum performance one still in the wrapper if interested pm me.

Thanks for the offer blevis213 but another TY member reached out to sell me his Yamaha SledPro tool and just forgot to update this post.

Back