• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WTF!?!?!

Mills

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'14 Viper RTX, '06 Apex, '99 SX 600, '74 TL433F, '79 Trail Fire
Got all the summer stuff out and the winter stuff put away yesterday and had to have the windows and doors open to cool the inside of the house down. Here's what my back yard looks like today.

Attachments

• 20200412_145454.jpg
    20200412_145454.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 238

Got all the summer stuff out and the winter stuff put away yesterday and had to have the windows and doors open to cool the inside of the house down. Here's what my back yard looks like today.
We had that last week. No snow in the yard. Went and got the trailer full of summer tires and then the next morning a foot of heavy snow came upon us.
I blame Covid-19.

I'm pretty sure the Heat Miser & the Cold Miser were the ones doing the Cane.
I mean at least they're real people

This was four Days ago in Northern Saskatchewan/Manitoba. Winter is far from over here. It was -18c last night and suposed to drop to -20c tonight. The warmest temps according to the forecast in the next 2 weeks is +5c and thats not coming until the last day of the forecast. That +5c is one of 4 days its suposed to get to above freezing.

Attachments

• IMG_5665.jpg
    IMG_5665.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5666.jpg
    IMG_5666.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5669.jpg
    IMG_5669.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
It's a good day when the Woman has "honey dew chores" and she says "can you take the snowmobile out & get the mail?"...

It's a good day when the Woman has "honey dew chores" and she says "can you take the snowmobile out & get the mail?"...
With all that snow Saskatchewan isn't that far from anywhere !
Please don't show a pic of Cochrane today , as I may slit my wrists !

Well you're saving money on chlorine for the pool!!!

try buying a trampoline to keep an 8 yr old busy.

Back