• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Xf 7000 shock valving

Josh Carlson

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Arctic Cat XF 7000 limited sno pro
I recently purchased a xf 7000 sno pro limited. Does it have the same shock valving issues as the viper ltx le sleds? I wanted a viper, but couldn't find one with low miles and the cat only has 1800 miles on it. In doing some research I'm intrigued with the raptor fts spring also, in have two riding buds using Bill's spring so I know that works well also.

Btw
I recently purchased a xf 7000 sno pro limited. Does it have the same shock valving issues as the viper ltx le sleds? I wanted a viper, but couldn't find one with low miles and the cat only has 1800 miles on it. In doing some research I'm intrigued with the raptor fts spring also, in have two riding buds using Bill's spring so I know that works well also.
Btw, the sleds a 2015

I'll be getting with you at some point before next winter Steve. Is my stock 130# spring decent with good valving o rdd does it just need to go?

Back