• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Xl semi-rigid tunnel bag install

hognit09

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 viper ltx le,2016 viper ltx dx
The directions aren’t the best and maybe I’m a little stupid but got the hardware on and I can’t get the locking caps to turn on the cams. Do I have this installed right ?

Attachments

• 3F6A9A05-7CCF-4B42-8622-C0514EC0EEC8.jpeg
    3F6A9A05-7CCF-4B42-8622-C0514EC0EEC8.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 224

Even though my sled came with the medium bag, my cams were mounted to the tunnel without the washers in between.

I could be 100% wrong but It doesn’t seem right having the washers on top on the tunnel..

With the protectors that are under the tunnel they won’t fit there

With the protectors that are under the tunnel they won’t fit there

Did you end up not using those big washers? When I installed mine I never used them since the instructions didn’t mention anything about them. I wasn’t sure what they were used for.

I don't use the quick release cams the way they were intended. I locked the 2 pieces together and then bolted those through the tunnel with a fender washer, stainless screws, and lock nuts so that there was no way it could come off by accident. I also have the XL bag and cutoff the extra straps that they have on the sides toward the front.

Back