• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XS 825 Belt

SideHogger

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Ltx-Le Sidewinder
Prices for this belt seem to be all over the place. Who has best deal going on these belts?

Mike you get free shipping when you pay 99 dollars or more,at shade tree. Now do they also add state tax to that price? I bought mine last week from E-bay for 95 plus tax,free shipping,so it still cost me $100.60 w/tax shipped to maine.

Mike you get free shipping when you pay 99 dollars or more,at shade tree. Now do they also add state tax to that price? I bought mine last week from E-bay for 95 plus tax,free shipping,so it still cost me $100.60 w/tax shipped to maine.

Pete,
No tax on my invoice for me in MN, but a $1.99 handling fee. So $177.11 Total price for two xs825's.

So is this the belt to run on a tuned winder?, I picked up a 19 xtx le so I'm new to the sidewinder.

So is this the belt to run on a tuned winder?, I picked up a 19 xtx le so I'm new to the sidewinder.
That is the opinion of many on here. Just ordered from ShadeTree, $191.28. Can you say thank you "O" state of New York! They tax us on everything here now. Even internet purchases. F...ING BULLSHIT! Sorry fellas, just an upstate guy venting about being run by downstate voters! Lol

That is the opinion of many on here. Just ordered from ShadeTree, $191.28. Can you say thank you "O" state of New York! They tax us on everything here now. Even internet purchases. F...ING BULLSHIT! Sorry fellas, just an upstate guy venting about being run by downstate voters! Lol
Would you rather pay$150/belt AND 13% tax like us from Ontario???? Thought not lol.

I ran this belt last year, Hurricane 270. About 2000 miles and still looks good.

Pete,
No tax on my invoice for me in MN, but a $1.99 handling fee. So $177.11 Total price for two xs825's.
That's awesome Mike,i wonder why I got jammed w/tax,first time I have seen this,last year same place no tax,oh well it was only 5 bucks. So I guess the tale of this story is to not just buy one belt,but two...and than it pays for the shipping other wise would have been charged,good to know.

You did get two belts for that price correct? Did you also get something else with purchase? Just wondering why if you bought just the belts along,the price was more than the others who bought same items?

Back