• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX in an elclosed trailer?

In a clam shell, you have to watch where the front of the trailer lid is, i rubbed a ruff spot in the mid height windy with one of the supports on my wifes xtx last year.

Trailer

My XTX fits in my enclosed trailer with no problem, but my enclosed trailer is only 27' long. :moon:

onlyblue said:
In a clam shell, you have to watch where the front of the trailer lid is, i rubbed a ruff spot in the mid height windy with one of the supports on my wifes xtx last year.
happened to my buddy, be sure to put blanket over windshield

RTX Meirda said:
I like the XTX idea, but wondering if it would fit in my trailer?

Anyone able to stuff one in a 10 foot enclosed Triton?

Got one for sale if you wnat it?

Fits in my 10' Sled Bed w/ Sled Dock Cover. No room for anything taller than the original windscreen. But the amount of time you spend hanging off the thing to make it handle, not sure why you need anything taller?

I have to measure my Sled Dock (or Deck?)... My XTC VMAX is on it but suspect I am SOL.

fits in my 2002 10X8.5 triton with clam shell.... i have a bikini for a windshield so never thought about that haha

IMG_2603.JPG
Wife's XTX w/ tall windshield just fits in my 10' 2011 Karavan + Sled Dock top.
Higher rise on the front has enough height & sled goes way forward, closes by 2-3".
Buddy's 137" Viper fits the same way.

Back