• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

xtx or 800 crossfire snwpro

koalakid said:
trying to make up my mind on a xtx or 800 crossfire snow pro .Icould use some info such as someone riding deep snow or trail with friends that has either machine .also gas milleage between the two would be nice to know . Any info before snow check would be nice THANKS

I'm in the same boat. I am currently looking for a new sled. I have narrowed my search to a 121" Nytro or a CFR800. I have read all the posts to this topic. Seemed to help a little bit. I have sat on both sleds and they feel relatively the same. No, I haven't ridden either sled unfortunately. It would seem to me that the Cat would excel in mid to top end speed and a little better "off trail" manuvering. The Nytro would drill the Cat out of the hole and not so good off trail. But like the 4 stroke and reliability. Still on the fence. :o|

How much would it take to bump 135HP to 140/145??? What mods??

Add Excell Header and airfilter kit and PCIII and you are at 148-150hp. about a 1000.00 bucks.

Back