• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

XTX Suspension Upgrade from Hygear

I got a chance to really work the rear setup before I totalled my sled and wow what a difference! I was passing everybody because they had to slow down from the whoops. I bottomed out once and it was a huge kicker so I wasn't surprised. It sucks up everything!

Funny you guys are mentioning this. Just got an email from hygear. Both the front and rear kits are on sale!

Anyone run the linkage kit with out the high pressure shock add on? If so How was it?

Anyone run the linkage kit with out the high pressure shock add on? If so How was it?
I am running I with the Axis coil over clicker resevior shock and I love it. The sled still pulls the skis but does not go to the sky when the big HP of the turbo kicks in.

At the drags it carries the skis 12" off the ground for all 660 ft before at 40 mph and up the mud flap was dragging and the skis went to 3'

GROUP BUY!
GROUP BUY!
GROUP BUY!
GROUP BUY!!!!!!!!!

I'm in whenever you guys are!!!!!

OK just ordered the linkage kit...... Dreaming of the smooth ride.....may be to early

Last edited:
Got mine already

This seems to make what you have to be similar to what comes on the 2016 LE with its float 3 Evols on the front and float evol and evol 3 in the skid. Is this a correct assumption?

This seems to make what you have to be similar to what comes on the 2016 LE with its float 3 Evols on the front and float evol and evol 3 in the skid. Is this a correct assumption?

Partially... did they change the linkage and the rate of how the suspension reacts? I thought it was only the the addition of the Evol but nothing else changed. Ill have to take a closer look.

Back