• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Y.E.S Warranty

The YES from Port Yamaha is the same genuine Yamaha warranty you get from any Yamaha dealer. The Warranty Card and the covered/non covered items sheet comes directly from Yamaha.

I had a 870 offer direct and went through Port yesterday. Great people to work with.

my dealer said dealer cost on that warranty was 399. Indeed a good deal from port!

Does anyone have the specifics on what is covered in the extended warranty. Also, I don't think you can have your sled repaired in Canada if you break down while riding there.

i got mine in the mail too. I beleieve mine was $877 so i threw it out. I knew some guys on here were getting it alot cheaper and its good where ever you live.

Y.e.s. Saved my butt

2003 RX-1 had cam shaft go at 5300 mi. no oil at end of shaft. Had repaired at the cost of 4 grand under Y.E.S. program.

My dealer just replaced my ENTIRE SHOCK under warranty (THANK YOU YES PLAN) it has already payed for itself..

Now if i could just get the motor to fail so i could get that replaced.. LMAO.. Just kidding

Had a shock failure in Canada with YES, it's wasn't as easy as being in the US, but I was taken care of. CDN Yamaha dealer was excellent & I was a happy camper. I know some hurdles were jumped to take care of me, even though I was out of the USA. Thank You Yamaha!

I purchased my in Nov for $600 had the electric shoch break twice. I have already used half of the 600 in just 3 months. I feel it is well worth it.

Back