• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamacharger for the Nytro is almost here!!!!

dburrowes

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 Yamaha Viper LTX-SE
I got an email from Gilles at G-Force today saying that they will be releasing the Nytro Version by mid december. It's going to be a rush to get it on the machine and out to test. I asked about the lower RPM as it is driven off the primary not the PTO and have not had a definate answer as yet. I am told that the new impeller is because of this though.

Here's hoping for the best!!! :exc:

It's possible that g-force saw the debate last time round.
Then focused on the Doo charger instead.
Wait and see time now.

mach9 said:
Wait and see time now.

Bill Cudney is putting it on his 1200, so we'll see what he has to say. He said to me that he will track dyno and install a boost guage to see what it reads.

mach9 said:
Wait and see time now.

its interesting that you say that because the frequently asked questions info appeared to change during the debate...

when it comes to DOO who's the most respected tuners???

cudney ? billy howard ? or?

FAQs often change on all sorts of sites with development progress and as new questions are brought forward.

G-force always said they working on the YamahaCharger for the Apex(2011), then the DOO-Charger, then the Nytro-Charger.

Sing it with me boys!

The wheels on the bus go round and round.
round and round.
round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
all through the town!

LaLaLa

Back