• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamacharger Pricing

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
I've had quite a few calls, emails, pm messages, etc on this so I will post some pricing here. I can do a group buy if I can get 10 guys or more who are interested in buying in at one time as well. This is the regular pricing we will be selling these at, the Yamacharger will be added to our website soon as well.

Yamacharger Kit: $2160
This will include the base Yamacharger package, no clutching included.

Yamacharger Kit + Clutch Kit: $2548
This will include the base Yamacharger package as well as a clutch kit (primary spring, weights, secondary spring, helix).

Yamacharger Kit, Clutch Kit, Power Commander, Ignition Module: $3154
This will include the base Yamacharger package, clutch kit, Power Commander, and Ignition Module all preset and ready to go for you.

***All items does not include the price of shipping.***

No nytro option ever because the engine doesn't spin as high as the apex, it also doesn't have the gear reduction to the clutch like the apex either (less weight, etc).

Cool kit, and good pricing!

kinger said:
No nytro option ever because the engine doesn't spin as high as the apex, it also doesn't have the gear reduction to the clutch like the apex either (less weight, etc).

Cool kit, and good pricing!
...Well ? -- dont say never..We will see. Was at G-Force this year and you never no....Those guys are pretty smart when it comes to this..Dont put it past them.....There is always a way !!

What clutching will you supply with the Yamcharger,your ulmer stage 2 or G-FORCE weight?

Did you try both and what is the best set-up?

Because a lot of people already have a clutch kit.....Like me have your stage 2.

What are Hp gain with power commander?

Just some quick preliminary numbers. We lost our snow, so we will be back on the track dyno testing out more configurations soon.

I did not order the G-Force clutch kit. All clutching we will be offering will be with our Ulmer Racing Stage 2 kit.

2007 Apex ER with Stage 2 clutch kit:
87 hp @ the track (57% efficiency = 152.6 hp at the crank)

2007 Apex ER with Yamacharger & Stage 2 clutch kit:
98 hp @ the track (57 % efficiency = 171.9 hp at the crank or a 19.3 hp gain over stock)

2007 Apex ER with Yamacharger, Stage 2 clutch kit, & Power Commander & Ignition Module:
101 hp @ the track (57% efficiency = 177.2 hp at the crank or a 24.6 hp gain over stock)

Just to let every body know, a well clutched apex with a turbo set at 240 is at 125 hp at the track. 101 at the track is awesome power for the money.

adirondac blue said:
Just to let every body know, a well clutched apex with a turbo set at 240 is at 125 hp at the track. 101 at the track is awesome power for the money.
...Thanks Blue....thats nice to no...

Good numbers.

Whats the track HP with the stock Apex with stock clutching

Back