• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha 4 strokes heavy? I say BS! Watch this!!!!!

NOS-PRO

"The Burnman"
Vendor
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder, SR Viper XTX, SR Viper XTX, 2016 Apex XTX and Pro-Line Pro Stock 1000
This is a member of this site from Sweden. His name is Johan.
Johan contacted me some time ago with some clutching issues he was having. Thru this site and amazing technology these days, Johan and I were able to figure out issues with his clutching. It's truly incredible what can be done over messaging in PM's, texts and over the phone....without even being there.

He really has this sled running so good right now!

4 strokes heavy.....hogwash!!!! ;)!

Cool video but I'm not sure what this proves. You can do the same thing with an Apex and they weigh about 700 lbs. Glad you were able to help him get his sled tuned. Thanks for sharing.

Cool video but I'm not sure what this proves. You can do the same thing with an Apex and they weigh about 700 lbs. Glad you were able to help him get his sled tuned. Thanks for sharing.

Proves a couple things....
All the nay-sayers about Yamaha 4 strokes being heavy. If you have Apex video doing some cool video, post it ;)!
Shows how good clutching can last in these pro-cross sleds.
Also, the help between friends who have never met, in totally different parts of the world....coming to a resolution to what you see in the video

Proves a couple things....
All the nay-sayers about Yamaha 4 strokes being heavy. If you have Apex video doing some cool video, post it ;)!
Shows how good clutching can last in these pro-cross sleds.
Also, the help between friends who have never met, in totally different parts of the world....coming to a resolution to what you see in the video[/QUOTE

This is a member of this site from Sweden. His name is Johan.
Johan contacted me some time ago with some clutching issues he was having. Thru this site and amazing technology these days, Johan and I were able to figure out issues with his clutching. It's truly incredible what can be done over messaging in PM's, texts and over the phone....without even being there.

He really has this sled running so good right now!

4 strokes heavy.....hogwash!!!! ;)!

Been saying that about the Apex for years!

Back