• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Extended Service (YES) Sale

TTT - Just wanted to update this post and let everyone know we still are offering sale prices on the Yamaha Extended Service (YES) plans.

mike I have a 2007 Attack I purchased in Jan 08. Is there a website link to see what is covered and what is not covered. How much is Y.E.S. and is it transferable? I'm thinking 2 or 3 year or open for suggestions.

Here's a link to Yamaha's site with info regarding the YES warranty. The key line as far as what is covered is as follows. I will shoot a pm with pricing. Thanks

No deductible.
There's complete coverage on mechanical defects* — you don't have to pay anything.

*Excluding those repairs due to normal wear and tear or aging.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/yes/p ... x?ls=sport

cire said:
mike I have a 2007 Attack I purchased in Jan 08. Is there a website link to see what is covered and what is not covered. How much is Y.E.S. and is it transferable? I'm thinking 2 or 3 year or open for suggestions.

buddhahead - you have until the factory one year warranty runs out to get the YES warranty. If you powersurged that 07 Phazer it may have a three year warranty which is a one year factory warranty combined with a two year YES warranty so you may already have a YES warranty on it. Give me a call with your VIN and we can determine what it may be eliglible for.

I'll give you a call. I just bought it new about a week ago. So I believe it has just the 1 year. The dealer, as good as they treated me, wanted me to get back with them in a week or so to purchase it. I wanted to see everyones opinion on it. Thanks for your help.

I just recently purchased a used 08 Vector LTX GT and it is still under the factory warranty...until January 09 I believe.

What would I be looking at for purchase of a 4 year (5 year total warranty) YES warranty?

Thank you.

I have a 08 Vector 40th that I purchased in feb. It has 3yr warranty . Can I add more warranty to this? Thank You

05_RX-1 - Sent you a pm with info.

RIYAMAHA - Give me a call at 1-866-4YAMAHA with your VIN and we can verify the existing coverage and see if we can offer any additional coverage if you want it. Thanks

Back