• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha OEM Snowmobile Jacket and Bib Closeouts

Was looking at the factory racing crew bib but only size small is listed. I would need a large though (thats what my choko's are anyway)
Then I was interested in the Team Insulated Bibs by FXR® but the size large is also a 'Tall' and me being only six foot i would not think they would be any good.

Anyone here around 6 feet and 185 pounds?
never owned a actually yamaha bib (can't justify spending $350 on pants just to get a Yamaha logo on them) so i have no idea how their sizing is.
think a medium would be any good?

I am 6' 1", 185 lbs, and I ONLY buy tall bibs, usually Large/Tall. The extra length is outstanding to make sure they never creep up over the tops of my boots, always lots of extra material there.

I don't know anything about the FXR's however, so I can't help you with how they're sized.

We do ship to Canada using the USPS however we don't ship that method daily. As far as sizing is concerned all the factory racing and team clothing is produced for Yamaha by FXR (which should be readily available in Canada as FXR is based out of Canada) so you might be able to find it at a local dealer for sizing reference. By your stats I would think a normal size large would work for you.

Well I never did find any pants, which doesn't really matter seeing how the ones i have are pratically brand new, just hard to pass up a good deal.
I did order a team race jacket for a secondary jacket to use on warm days though instead of going through all the trouble of taking the liner outta my FXR X-Cross jacket.

Back