• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Old Forge NY Shootout and Party

Apex1958

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
06 Apex, 16 APEX LE
Thanks to Big Moose Yamaha we had a party which was appreciated. Yamaha did not step up to the plate, it was all the local Dealer. It was a simple party but nice small give a ways nothing like when Yamaha did the parties.

Yamaha if you are reading this either step up to the plate and support the loyal Yamaha riders or close the doors make engines and I will buy Arctic cat.

After owning 17 brand new Yamaha sleds my 2016 APEX is the last new Yamaha sled I will own.

The Shootout the only Yamacat was the sidewinder that was it. It was Quicker than the Arctic Cat by nothing worth mentioning. Yamaha showing at the pavilion for the factures to display there goods was pitiful no rep to be found on Friday evening to talk to and the sled showing was worse, not even a brochure.

I will no longer support a company that doesn't show appreciation for their loyal supporters. Actually they could care less if I bought a new sled again away. But it was nice to give my 2 cents I feel better!! LOL
:die :yam: :moon:

Thanks to Big Moose Yamaha we had a party which was appreciated. Yamaha did not step up to the plate, it was all the local Dealer. It was a simple party but nice small give a ways nothing like when Yamaha did the parties.

Yamaha if you are reading this either step up to the plate and support the loyal Yamaha riders or close the doors make engines and I will buy Arctic cat.

After owning 17 brand new Yamaha sleds my 2016 APEX is the last new Yamaha sled I will own.

The Shootout the only Yamacat was the sidewinder that was it. It was Quicker than the Arctic Cat by nothing worth mentioning. Yamaha showing at the pavilion for the factures to display there goods was pitiful no rep to be found on Friday evening to talk to and the sled showing was worse, not even a brochure.

I will no longer support a company that doesn't show appreciation for their loyal supporters. Actually they could care less if I bought a new sled again away. But it was nice to give my 2 cents I feel better!! LOL
:die :yam: :moon:

I support you with a place to complain..LOL :)

I thought I would at least get a thank you for the site..LOL, I was just messing.
A very big ""THANK YOU"" for this site Mr. Sled!! ;)! Even you have to agree with the poster. Yamaha's attention to there snowmobile division has been somewhat ""Lacking"" :o| considering it is there 50th anniversary!! :yam:

A very big ""THANK YOU"" for this site Mr. Sled!! ;)! Even you have to agree with the poster. Yamaha's attention to there snowmobile division has been somewhat ""Lacking"" :o| considering it is there 50th anniversary!! :yam:

I do agree.. I fear there will be an end.. I think about it every year.

I do agree.. I fear there will be an end.. I think about it every year.
Mr. Sled, I think this is the first time I ever heard some dought from you in regards to the company's future in snowmobiles!

Mr. Sled, I think this is the first time I ever heard some dought from you in regards to the company's future in snowmobiles!

If the winters dont get better, I can only expect the worst.. that would be the importance of TY to Yamaha Motor Corp.. it would be better if I didnt need them to keep the site and server running but until the users can keep the VIPs coming .. we need others sources to survive.

:dunno:
If the winters dont get better, I can only expect the worst.. that would be the importance of TY to Yamaha Motor Corp.. it would be better if I didnt need them to keep the site and server running but until the users can keep the VIPs coming .. we need others sources to survive.
Mr. Sled I agree with you on the VIP and or donations to the site ( which by the way ROCK'S!!!) but regards to winters getting better... Some areas still have great winters with plenty of cold and snow. :dunno:

:dunno:
Mr. Sled I agree with you on the VIP and or donations to the site ( which by the way ROCK'S!!!) but regards to winters getting better... Some areas still have great winters with plenty of cold and snow. :dunno:

Maybe I need to move out of WI.. Maybe Canada is my best bet. :)

Tug hill always has snow and is getting pounded as I type, and then we could have some TY rides around here.

Back