• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha power assist bicycles

gytr done

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Rx1
Yamaha-Power-Assist-Countdown_YPAB.png

COMING SOON
  • 6DAYS
  • 13HOURS
  • 43MINUTES
  • 4SECONDS
Yamaha-Power-Assist-Countdown_YRYH.png

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/yamaha-to-launch-their-own-emtb-lineup.html

Wow !! did some reading. Didn't know this was such a debated topic ! The Mountain bike crowd is worst then brand bias Snowmobiler's LOL ! I get the debate but if the motor is electric what is it hurting ? I'm sure People that slide around every corner wears out a trail faster than Electrically driven bike ! It's the same argument in every sport on a trail system .

Wow !! did some reading. Didn't know this was such a debated topic ! The Mountain bike crowd is worst then brand bias Snowmobiler's LOL ! I get the debate but if the motor is electric what is it hurting ? I'm sure People that slide around every corner wears out a trail faster than Electrically driven bike ! It's the same argument in every sport on a trail system .
That's some funny #*$&@ right there. Those mountain bikers snowflakes are unhinged.

I've ridden a couple of these style bikes. They are $4000 to $8000 as of now. One could be completely electric & the other was ONLY assist. They DON"T go fast nor do they spin tires. They ARE real cool, especially on hills or tired days. The amount of power to tires is adjustable. Most of these units are put on very high end bikes that are Titanium to make up for battery weight. If Yamaha can put this out at a reasonable price, they could have a winner..

WOW! Those are amazing prices. I haven't been watching prices lately & those are affordable. The ones i rode were full shock suspensions & high tech LCD screens that are nice, but not necessary. Let's see how Yamaha does in this market. It only helps build their future technology & consumers are the best test grounds.

Back