• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Saddle bags

TrueBlue

Lifetime Member
Does anyone know who makes the saddle bags for Yamaha. I am looking to buy more mounting hardware for the bags. I have called dealers but so far no help.
Part No. SMA-8HG73-20-10

Rich

Is this what your looking for

Attachments

• 3B50FFB9-3E68-4ABF-989B-787529044A6D.jpeg
    3B50FFB9-3E68-4ABF-989B-787529044A6D.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 63
Sorry probably want the 1” one

Attachments

• 89DF17E3-EC27-42E9-8BBE-F64817595FF5.jpeg
    89DF17E3-EC27-42E9-8BBE-F64817595FF5.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 57
Sorry have never run across those in the acc catalogue

I made up a longer one piece strap with a quick connect on each end that loops under the tunnel bag on my sidewinder. It stays on the machine when I move bags to another
Maybe that can work

Check out Country Cat they have most of the fasteners for the older Yamaha bags. Look under accessories bags and packs.

Wow that’s the first time I’ve looked at there website. They have what you are looking for and cheap

I've just used 1" "cam buckles" for the front and 1" "footman's loops" for the back mointed on the tunnel. To me it looks cleaner than the strap with ring.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230201-170056_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230201-170056_Gallery.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 53
Country cat has the turn buckles and a diff style of the D ring they are listed separately

I searched tunnel bags had to scroll through many pages but they are there. Some quick clips that would do the same thing that look real clean

I found the web site challenging to search.

I’ve never seen the D rings in any Yamaha accessory search I’ve ever done

Country cat has the turn buckles and a diff style of the D ring they are listed separately

I searched tunnel bags had to scroll through many pages but they are there. Some quick clips that would do the same thing that look real clean

I found the web site challenging to search.

I’ve never seen the D rings in any Yamaha accessory search I’ve ever done
Thank you for finding these. If I can't find the original ones that I am looking for I will try these.

I lost a d ring and Yamaha dealer told me I can’t buy it anymore. I found a better way to mount the bag with one d ring anyhow.

Back