• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Snowblowers

Scooter02

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Viper LTX LE
Since Yamaha stopped making snowblowers for the U.S. Market awhile ago, people that do have them for sale want a premium. What would it take for a guy to buy one from the folks north of the border and have it shipped to the U.S? I am kicking around the idea since I have all summer to think about it!

Time is your friend right now, Cdn dollar is low. Jump in your truck & head north or east depending on which part of Ontario is closer to you. I got a Yamaha snowblower couple years ago, great unit.

Shipping would be a killer and then the logistics of paying the import duties and taxes since NAFTA won't apply because it was made in Japan. Would probably be easier to just drive up, buy one yourself and pay the tax man at the border driving home. The low CAD dollar will probably offset the extra costs. You might even be able to find some cheap leftover stock for a better deal too.

Back