• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Snowmobiles Show Tour 2021

JMS@Yamaha

Expert
Country
Canada
After over a year off due to the pandemic, Yamaha Snowmobiles is excited to get back to events and interacting with our loyal TY riders. Listed below are the shows we are planning to attend in 2021. Due to the ongoing global pandemic, attendance may change if local restrictions change.
Thanks, Jaret Smith North American Snowmobile Division

USA:
Haydays, September 11-12
North Branch, MN 55056
Haydays.com
*Unfortunately due to current travel restrictions, I will not be able to attend Haydays this year. Stay tuned as we plan to do some Q/A and some giveaways for MY22 SPS deposit holders at the event. -Jaret

Wide Open Wisconsin, September 24-26
West Bend, WI 53095
Wideopenwi.com

Big East Show, October 1-3
Syracuse NY 13209
Bigeastpowersportsshow.com

Tentative: Epping Grass Drags
Fremont NH

Canada:
At this time Yamaha is monitoring local restrictions and will update closer to each event date.

Hopefully you can make it to Epping. That place will be nuts this year.
Can you tell us if production is proceeding as scheduled?
Eagerly awaiting my new SW GT EPS.

Unfortunately 1nc 200, none of the shows that are mentioned in that link are listed in Jared's post. :dunno:

Was really looking forward to seeing their display this year up at the Novi, MI show.

Unfortunately 1nc 200, none of the shows that are mentioned in that link are listed in Jared's post. :dunno:

Was really looking forward to seeing their display this year up at the Novi, MI show.
Thats too bad, many people at the big shows to get your product in front of.

Why would Yamaha not go to Novi??
Looks like Cat is not going either. What’s wrong with these guys? Makes you think they are not very serious about the snowmobile business. Guess there is no reason to go to the show‍♂️

Cat and Yamaha did not attend the Milwaukee show.
Spent alot of time looking at the Polaris sleds since one of my buddies ordered 2 of them.

Back