• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha SnoX race team is testing an early year....

Seen them run at Duluth and Grand Geneva every year they ran them. I thought the mono rear worked good watching them on the track. I also felt the triple ran better than the two cylinder 800 they put in them in 2003. Maybe it was the sound that was better! LOL! This was the first year I missed Grand Geneva since 1998.... dam covid!

Yes,I loved watching Doug Henry Fly around wearing and riding blue at Grand Geneva! He was A true Yamaha rider,moto and snowcross. A true legend for sure.

That was the beginning of the end to Yamaha's sno x team that rear suspension failed miserably.

That was the beginning of the end to Yamaha's sno x team that rear suspension failed miserably.
I never really saw it as a good 'race' suspension, but in its day I thought it rode decent as a trail suspension.

Yes,I loved watching Doug Henry Fly around wearing and riding blue at Grand Geneva! He was A true Yamaha rider,moto and snowcross. A true legend for sure.
Hard to believe he's been paralyzed for the last 13 years.

I'm pretty sure Yamaha never had or raced a 800 2 cylinder 800 but I could be wrong i got a buddy who worked on the sno x team back in the day I'll have to call him and find out.

Back