• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Terrapro?

TrxR

Anyone here ever work on a Terrapro? Specifically has anyone ever replaced the right side rear wheel bearing?

Thanks

Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,133
  • IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 5,405
looks like it comes apart like the sra big bears to me but i think we will need pic's with the tires off if you would.

Here is the best look I can get of the housing right now. Here is a parts diagram as well. As you can see in the diagram they list the whole shaft as one piece (69) what I am hoping is that it has a bearing on it that is replaceable. PS that shaft is discontinued :(

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 1,100
  • IMG_0336resize.jpg
    IMG_0336resize.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 1,077
  • Parts diagram.JPG
    Parts diagram.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,031
yup. then it is the same procedure as a straight rear axle. i know al balls makes a kit for replacing both axle bearings with all the nessasary seals to do the job. the shaft can be re-built on the splines. i knw there is a guy locally that does it but the dealer that was dealing with him is closed now. i got my uncles 1992 big bear axle rebuilt when he stripped the spline on it for the diff. the biggest thing is the axle must be straight.

Back