• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Venture Motorcycle 2005 seat

chupacabra

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
n/a
Hey there, new user here with a question about a motorcycle seat.
I removed it today(and previously many times) for some maintenance and once it was time to put it back, it just didn't feel right - I wasn't able to hook it up in the back at all but only with the 2 front screws.
I could swear I was able to secure it in the small metal hook in the frame before... but now I wonder. If I pull the back of the seat upwards hard enough, a small hand might even squeeze through.
Thoughts? Can anyone please confirm how it should work?

Hey there, new user here with a question about a motorcycle seat.
I removed it today(and previously many times) for some maintenance and once it was time to put it back, it just didn't feel right - I wasn't able to hook it up in the back at all but only with the 2 front screws.
I could swear I was able to secure it in the small metal hook in the frame before... but now I wonder. If I pull the back of the seat upwards hard enough, a small hand might even squeeze through.
Thoughts? Can anyone please confirm how it should work?

Motorcycle seat? You mean snowmobile? Are you sure you hooked it under the tank first?

My Venture bike seat hooks in the rear first then lower the front studs through the frame brackets and install the nuts. You have to have the front of the seat tipped up a ways to get the hook in.

Yes, I believe the OP was talking about a Royal Star Venture motorcycle seat.

Back