• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Wins Snowmobile Grass Drag Openers

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX

Attachments

• race2.jpg
    race2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 296
  • race1.jpg
    race1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 298

Well………Allen Ulmer……. I wasn’t there to see the setting or who ran how or what – but the fact is – you got the headlines…good job. :jump:

Welt, we run a modded version of our air filter kit on our grass drag sled. We are not allowed to run a modded air box or use any fuel flow altering device (powercommander, boondocker, TFI, etc).

;)!

Tommy, bring some extra TY stickers with you to Hay Days. I will have the race sled over in our Vendor Area on Saturday. The stickers I have on right now are peeling off of the belly pan plastic at the corners, I'm gonna need some new ones!!

:bling

et's

2002viper 700 look at the 700 et's there no way the apex can compete it's a different story on snow.

Like pro said...the F7's kill the apex..If it were a class of MXZ700's and Vipers (or even SRX's) it wouldn't be an issue but we all know the factory F7's haul.
There are certain 600's that are right there on the grass so the racing is pretty competative.

Back