• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yet another one

buddah

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder B-TX LE
Not a TY'er but many of you will remember her......Sherry (Stromper) that used to run The Buckhorn, attractive blonde Sherry, passed earlier this week......brain cancer......she'd fought it for a number of years.......only 47

Jim, Sorry to hear the news. Such a shame, at such a young age.You need to find some Good News to start sharing. (Really, we appreciate you keeping us informed.)
If Tom thinks 47 is old. I hate to think what he thinks of us. LOL

Jim, Sorry to hear the news. Such a shame, at such a young age.You need to find some Good News to start sharing. (Really, we appreciate you keeping us informed.)
If Tom thinks 47 is old. I hate to think what he thinks of us. LOL

Who said I was old...LOL

I heard too Jim..... My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. She was one of the first folks that made me enjoy the sport of snowmobiling when first coming to the area over 20yrs ago.

Oh man.....Jim

Sorry to hear this. It's really been a bad year for friends and relatives passing away....I've been to more funerals and visitations this year than any other year :(

Sorry to hear Jim.

When I was 47 I thought I was getting old now a decade later I realize how Young 47 is.

Far to young.

Back