• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

You know what grinds my gears?

Duey782

Extreme
Is there a way that we can get individual thread links to open in another tab? Whenever I open a tab that may have only a few entries in it, I read it and hit back to bring up the 'New Posts' search that I did when I logged in.

'You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.' :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o| :o|

If each thread link opened a new tab, then you could simply close it and go back to your original search page (which is still open in the original tab) rather than performing a search EVERY time that you finish reading a thread.

I'm not sure who handles the html protocols for the site but this is my suggestion. ;)!

This isn't quite the exact solution you are looking for but instead of left clicking on the link to go to it, right click, in options box that opens up it will give you the choice to open link in new tab/window. Hope this helps with what you are trying to accomplish,

Yeah, and I also hate it when the Avatars are so small that you can't make out the important details.....little help Duey? LOL

Use tab mix plus as an add on to firefox. Links will open in a new tab and can be x ed off instead of reloading with the back button.

You can also hold down the control key while clicking and it will open in a new tab. IE and Firefox.

Back