• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zox Electric Shield - JUNK

SqueezeER

Pro
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Winder Ltx LE
I have a Zox helmet with an electric shield. This weekends ride, I went through 3 cords alone. The original cords that came with the shield didn't last long. The Yamaha dealer in my area had gmax cords. (They still fit). Or maybe they don't? But they lose their connectivity or something, cause they don't work after a few times of connecting, and disconnecting when your on and off the sled. . So I'm wondering if anyone has a Zox helmet, and if you would know what cords work with it? I tried to find Zox specific cords, but I don't know if they sell them or what.

I usually end up using rca cords.tired of paying outrageous prices for a simple cord.the connection on your helmet is worn out and as far as zox helmets ,I hate mine.

I have a Zox I used to wear all the time and the heated visor just sucks. Even with a new cord and full power getting to the elements, it just didn't heat except for the absolute right side of the lens, so useless. Always had to crack open the visor. Check that power is getting to the element and is heating all over.

Back