• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2 shipping estimates?

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
AD - Bolvin, now that were starting to dig the sleds out for pre-season maint/repairs/upgrades any idea when the first ones will be shipping? getting ancy all ready and were 3 months out LOL Thanks :Rockon:

right now Kinger, i will ship by the end of september to firts week of October.
The shocks package is not in yet from Japan.
Some peoples say there may be a strike in vancouver with the container worker ??? i am trying to find out why those parts are not in yet and will let you know what is going on !

i have over 100 suspensions ready to be ship but no shocks parts yet.
Production is going good. You guys will be happy customers !!!

I'll be going to the Big East show Friday night and I have been tring to figure how much PLAY money I'll have to spend. Would be nice to know before then.

shipping

I see that the custom sled shop and a d bovin are going to be at the toronto snow show on the 13th selling zx2's.if they are selling them at the show we should be getting them in the next couple of days.shane

Hi guys!

Max Start to make phone call to arrange last payment.
Don't worry from when you get your phone call. if your in the firts production, shipping should be done this coming tuesday to friday.
First, the 121 inch at the beginning of the week and 136 inch and up by the weekend, may be the next monday (oct. 15).

If you have any questions guys, just let me know !
Have a good day!

Yes , i will be with Big John at the Toronto snowmobile show next week.
Directly in the Custom Sled Village !

Spanky's will be at the Syracuse Show in New York in the coming week.

It is the time to come and see us! We are going to have every suspension in display.

Jeff\ADBoivin said:
Yes , i will be with Big John at the Toronto snowmobile show next week.
Directly in the Custom Sled Village !

Spanky's will be at the Syracuse Show in New York in the coming week.

It is the time to come and see us! We are going to have every suspension in display.

just wondering, many of us that ordered the suspension will be going to the Toronto show as well. Would it be worth for you to bring our suspensions to the show for us to pick up? save the trouble of shipping.
thanks

Dan

Back