• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2 shipping estimates?

They are shipping out the 121 first, and have shipped most of them by now I guess, then it's the rest going out, 136 and longer versions.

I'm calling with my C.C. info today and am getting my skid shipped out next week.

Just curious...I thought the pre-order guys like me were paying $899 plus mounting kit but were getting free shipping? I can't remember if it was free shipping or not.

There were NO free shipping mentioned in the add on www.adboivin.com, not that I can remember. The ones preordering got a $300 rebate off the retail price.

kinger said:
Yep no free shipping was offered I was worried they would charge like $200 or something, but the avg is $90 which is more then fair. I can't wait!

I live about a 4 1/2 hour drive from there and they BONED me $125.00 for shipping! Should have been around $60.00

Guys,

everything that get ship is going in cotation with 3 different compagny.
Don't forget the Canadien dollars same you money from the pre-order but you get hit with the shipping today.
The dollars change around 27% since you guys order in the summer. So shipping is the same way. i got nothing to do with this guys.

try it out on there web site like ups, purolator ect...
to ship something from here to your place and let me know if there is that much difference

obr - is your ZX-2 shipped?

I was told mine was ready, just waiting for money to show, when the money showed up I asked if it had shipped I got the following reply;

"Guys be patient, I need your help there.

every time i answer one of your e-mail, there is a suspension shippement that get.delay.

I Say I answer all my e-mail but right now I need a break for one to two weeks so I can finish my shippement of the ZX-2."

A simple yes or no or a ship date would have taken less time to type.
I guess were just supposed to wait.

Back