• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2/turbo

Custom Rx1

Expert
Dose any one know if the ZX2 can take the added HP of a turbo.
I may want to put one on but need to know if it will break the ZX2.
Thanks
:letsnow:

The ZX-2 won't brake or crack.
The turbo guys may have to go with the in/out drive spockets.
We have not tested that kind of horsepower before with the ZX-2 and what i need to valid is the track racheting on the drive spockets.

The Expert X for the turbo sled is the best overall suspension. it as proven itself over the year and is bullet proof.
Plus a 121'' Expert X set back to 136'' will give you a smaller angle of attack for better top speed.
The adjustability of the ride height from the lake run(low) to the trail riding (high) can be acheive in a matter of minutes.
This is the hot cake for the turbo sled !!!

Yep, that;s what I got. I'm running a 136" Expert X set back to run a 144: track on my Supercharged sled. My Expert is absolutely "Bullet Proof" as said above.

You'd have to pry that skid from my cold dead hands. lol

-1CS

Vince
Are you running stock drive sprockets or did you change them.
I am going to run the 121 x-pert in my Attak. My last x-pert was in a warrior with NOS.Never had a ratcheting problem with that one ,Just curious
Art ;)!

So we can run the turbo with the Zx2 just may have to use different driver's in the track. I think you can use stock if you do not go to high boost.

Turk said:
With the xpert skid you also don,t need anti-ratchet drivers ; even at hi boost.

WHAT!!!

Don't tell me this. I spent 180 bucks on Extroverts. I am running the expert. You don't think I need the extroverts then?

-1CS

I didn,t need em running 12 pounds boost on a freeride 136 track & hooking hard. No/none/zip ratcheting at all ever. Just hang on & go!

Back