• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2023 Hay Days

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
haydays.jpg

We will be attending that Hay Days Grass Drags and Swap meet this year. You can see is at Port Yamaha's Booth Saturday September 9th and Sunday the 10th. Should be there most of the day. Stop in say HI!!

See more at : https://haydays.com/schedule/

Updated: Anyone that will be attending this weekend should stop buy around 2 pm on Saturday at Port Yamaha booth. We could get a picture together like the good old days. I’d do it at Yamahas booth but considering what going on with Yamaha not sure that will matter to them it but sure matters to me.

Last edited:
Good call Tom. Looking forward to seeing how many of the loyal TY'ers show up for this photo op at the Port Yamaha booth.

Thanks for posting the picks of the SRX. I'm pretty happy with the way the sled turned out and I'm really amped up to ride the sled this season. It will probably be at the Yamaha display at next years Hay Days event. Had a great time today and glad to see Tom and Steph once again at the event. Port Yamaha's display was awesome as always and it was cool to see Totallyamaha's set up at the Port Yamaha display. One more day to go tomorrow and it's a wrap until next year.

Thanks for posting the picks of the SRX. I'm pretty happy with the way the sled turned out and I'm really amped up to ride the sled this season. It will probably be at the Yamaha display at next years Hay Days event. Had a great time today and glad to see Tom and Steph once again at the event. Port Yamaha's display was awesome as always and it was cool to see Totallyamaha's set up at the Port Yamaha display. One more day to go tomorrow and it's a wrap until next year.
Always great to see you as well. They should have your sled in the booth it would be the last time a real Yamaha will be shown before they’re gone. Not some half bread.

Back