• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Sons 2001 Mountain Max 700 refresh and upgrades.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here is my sons 2001 Mountain Max 700 with Bender Pipes. It has eclectic start and reverse. We are going through everything to be sure it read for the season. Updating spindles to Viper to be able to add newer style skis. Here are a few images of us starting the process.

IMG_5141 (Custom).JPEG

IMG_5142 (Custom).JPEG

IMG_5143 (Custom).JPEG

IMG_5144 (Custom).JPEG

IMG_5145 (Custom).JPEG

IMG_5146 (Custom).JPEG

IMG_5147 (Custom).JPEG

A well set up piped redhead is no joke, and a ton of fun to thrash on. Still miss my ‘97 SX with the Power Incs. on it some days.

real nice! I love my triple the sound and yes!! I love the smell of a good 2 stroke! Did that come with reverse or did you add it?

Nice. I need to look for a kit for my 02 Viper. I don't want to buy used parts unless I know the sled they came from.

Nice. I need to look for a kit for my 02 Viper. I don't want to buy used parts unless I know the sled they came from.
I would agree. There are a few guys I know that might have that stuff. Chris in Illinois, Dale in Wisconsin and Travis out East.

Right!! Going to be a fun little project. I get to be the supervisor and hes doing the work.
how i try and get their sleds/atv/cars repaired. i only step in when things turn evil.....

Tom, A 137" or 141" skid out of an AC Viper would be a sweet mod!

But it looks like the amazing deep snow no action Yamaha skid. Almost anything from the other manufacturers off trail sleds works better and is lighter. The last couple we played with I went with Polaris skids with the holz coilover kits. They were snow eating machines after that modification.

But it looks like the amazing deep snow no action Yamaha skid. Almost anything from the other manufacturers off trail sleds works better and is lighter. The last couple we played with I went with Polaris skids with the holz coilover kits. They were snow eating machines after that modification.
I’m sure there are many great skids to toss in but his budget is limited for this year.

Back