• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Order your TY Ride Shirts 2024-25 Season now!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Sorry this took so long to post. We are working with a new company.

All Ride shirts are online order this year and they will ship direct to you. The shirt is for two years due to Yamaha no longer making sleds after 2025. Multiple styles and types of shirts available. Two colors. All pricing and shipping is calculated on the site.

Orders must be in by Jan 25th to get to you in time for the TY Giveaway Ride.

https://totallyamaharide24.itemorder.com

Here are a few examples. See site link above for more.

TotallyYamahaRideTees20242FinalHoody.jpg
TotallyYamahaRideTees20242FinalLS.jpg

TotallyYamahaRideTees20242FinalTees.jpg

All I know if that if you get your order by the 25th everyone will have shirts by giveaway! That’s what they are telling me.

Since you are my moderator and If you are worried about driving over and not getting on time, message me what you want and I’ll be sure to have them sent to me. We can square up at ride.

Thank you, my order has been, placed.

Thank you, I just placed my order. Nice logo this year! And good options for materials and styles!

Ordered, thanks!

I want to order a couple of the long sleeve t shirt
I have long arms and I slim build. I wonder if you could give me a size recommendation. I usually order xl but some long T I need a 2xl for the arm length. By looking at the pics I think I’d be oK with the xl
I’m 6’4’ 220 lbs

The cotton xl can shrink but should be good as long as you don’t dry them with lot of heat. Usually the badger long sleeves are better and hold their shape.

Back