• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

04rxw10's Warrior Project

04rxw10

Lifetime Member
Website
androscogginubm.org
I would like to do most of the updates from TY Vendors and members
So if a member has something I'm looking for let me know.

UPGRADES DONE
TSS04 Roller Secondary Thanks Rock
Warm Hands Contorller Thanks Rock
13mm Sway Bar Woodys Performance Topsham Maine
Oilite Front End Bushing Kit THANKS Ulmer Racing
Water Temp Gauge THANKS Ulmer Racing
Fox Floats Front Shocks Thanks STAIN (TY Member)
Apex Seat Thanks UP Brett (TY Member)
2 1/2" Pivot 4 1/2" Bar Riser Thanks Superman (Site Sponser)
6 degree tip-up custom rail extensions CB Performance (Site Sponsor)
SC3 121-136" Bought Locally
22 Tooth Top Gear THANKS bjowett (TY Member)
HID Head Lights Thanks snowdog (Site Sponsor)

Parts Im Looking For
Custom LED lighting Liked to look of some TY'rs in MUNI (might get locally)

I know I said I was going to wait till all parts were in but went out Friday and checked the front A arms and WOW they were bad. :o|

So I started in on the updates yesterday by doing the front bushings and temp gauge from Allen. I wanted a cooler for the 136 but was sent one for a 121 made it work for how long. :dunno:

Getting ready to replace the bushings skis and front cover off

100_2074.jpg

Heres the difference in the bushings granted one is worn out

100_2076.jpg

It tightened up the front so much the left side is done and and right side just hangs down

100_2079.jpg

Now there is one thing Allen didn't tell me is that you might have to slide your sway bar out of the way to get the bottom A arm bolts. ;):D Not a big deal.

100_2082.jpg

Bushings are done But I replaced 32 and could only find 27 the other 5 were completely gone no trace of them no damage to bulkhead or A arms there were missing them.

Heres what I took out some good and some junk.

100_2087.jpg

Just follow Allen's directions for the Digtail Temp and its a breeze to do except for it needs longer wires. (About 3 feet longer would be nice)

100_2088.jpg

Location of gauge

100_2101.jpg

Now to put the exchanger in not the best looking job but it should work.

100_2093.jpg

100_2096.jpg

All done for now ready to ride BUT calling for snow need to goto bed and sleep for plowing .

100_2102.jpg

Heres a Video if the Temp Gauge after install

Thanks guys took longer than I wanted it to but took my time to get it done right.

Its a good thing I didn't unload my sled a tree branch about 8 inches in diameter broke off and landed right where I park the sled from the storm we had lastnight.

Looking like a good start Jake. I plan on putting the bushing in the Nytro. It looks like our season is over, trails are iced over and warm temps coming for the next week. At least I'll be busy in the Sugar Bush making Syrup. The tree's should run good with the temps for the next week. Pick 1 day boil the next. The sled will have to wait for after Syrup season. May head north of me to get to some snow, got to ride the new machine.

By the looks I should have the seat Tuesday.

While I have the seat off and the sled torn apart im might as well look into the exhaust dounts.

I was out looking at the sled today at work looks like I have a shock leaking so I might have to do new front shocks.

Thanks BRETT!!!!!!

I came home from work and found a box in the living room.

Heres what was in the box. :Rockon: :Rockon:

The Apex seat and tank cover that I bought from UP Brett ;)! ;)! Thanks

My son just had to get in the pictures as you can tell

100_2105a.jpg

100_2106a.jpg

100_2107a.jpg

100_2110a.jpg

I wont complain about my son hes Daddy's little helper he wants to help work on the sled. Going to start him off right by working on them before he rides them, so he will learn to respect the work that is put into keeping it running.

Back