• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 Nytro ER pilot jet drilling

paulieflyer2

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2004 RX Warrior, Simons
Lake/Race Turbo 1900 miles 98,99,2000 SRX 700, 1998 P!!!!!!! XC 700 " mint" with mods,
So I am kind of new here on the four stroke side, I have been on the other side for some years,

The question is cleaning the pilot jet,I cant find anything small enough to get through them,there very small,The sled is cold blooded in the first place, So I put the jet in a drill,and at a low speed I feed a micro drill bit through the jet, did all three. So will I be buying new jets because I ruined them ?

So I am kind of new here on the four stroke side, I have been on the other side for some years,

The question is cleaning the pilot jet,I cant find anything small enough to get through them,there very small,The sled is cold blooded in the first place, So I put the jet in a drill,and at a low speed I feed a micro drill bit through the jet, did all three. So will I be buying new jets because I ruined them ?

Thats not the best idea... you should have soaked them or bought new ones. Usually really stiff small copper wires works. Ultrasonic cleaner is the best.

I think you are right,I have tried a wire from a wire brush,but never thought about a copper,I will be doing it that way in the future. Thanks Paulieflyer

Back