• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

10) 7/14/08, Billet Wheels from Tricked Toys and more...

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
After all the fun I had with the paint on the tunnel kicking my butt, I decided to continue forward on the project by changing all the bearing in the chain case and speedo side drive shaft, installing the track, along with finally bolting in the Tricked out M10 Skid. Big thanks to Tricked Toys.com for the custom billet wheels and offset axel for the build sled. I did get a chance to add the chrome running board trim that I picked up from Blurred Vision….very sharp looking. I am hoping to get some parts out to powder coat through Muffin Works this week so I can continue getting the sled back on its skis. I still do not have a confirmation on the super charger, but the build must go on…LOL. CB Performance will be shipping me there Polished Alum front end this week ….(Great News!!).. This will help me focus more on completing the front end.

Since I had the track and skid out earlier I also added the 1st part of the pipe for the Excell Exhaust, since it was so easy to get to. As you can see from the picks I also had to slip on the back silencer to make it look cool…LOL

Guys that about it for this week… I will post more soon.

Thanks again to all that support and have contributed to the build!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 677
  • IMG_2609.JPG
    IMG_2609.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_2608.JPG
    IMG_2608.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_2607.JPG
    IMG_2607.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 674
  • IMG_2606.JPG
    IMG_2606.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_2605.JPG
    IMG_2605.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_2604.JPG
    IMG_2604.JPG
    215.8 KB · Views: 676

fxnytrortx3 said:
man that sled is sweet can't wait to see it when its done. nice job keep up the hard work. what kind of track did u put on there :Rockon:

Thats a new 1.3 Cobra Track

Jason just stopped over from Muffin Works with a dry fit on the running board reinforcements... here is a few pics :Rockon:

This sled is really going to look sharp ;)!

Attachments

• IMG_2611.JPG
    IMG_2611.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_2612.JPG
    IMG_2612.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 656
I would really like a set of the tunnel braces they look sweet. Is Jason going to sell them to the public as well. Did a edge swap and needing the hole for the RA filled as well. Lookin Good.

Back