• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

14x144x2 on nytro

207nytro

Pro
Has anyone put a phazer mtn track on their nytro? Saw a deal online for a oem phazer mountain light track and rail extensions/tunnel extensions for $450. How would the 14 wide track compare to a 15 on and off trail. I'm aware of having to either notch the track or cut out tunnel protectors. but figured if this was put on i could sell my stock ripsaw and only be in about 250 for the track and extensions. Any thoughts and opinions appreciated.

Its going to hurt you for off trail. 14" less track on the snow. If I'm doing my math right the total track on the ground with a 14"x 144" is = to a 15"x136". For what you get in added in lug height you lose it in track width. And I'm not sure if it would fit your skid.

I would have to look to see for sure but I think the phazer MTX track is a very poor track like the bigger sleds. But that being said, I ran a 14 wide on my last shorty and I absolutely loved the handling of the 14 wide. I want to experiment with another 14 wide on a longer track, I just have not been able to get myself to cut one down. My biggest concern would be as to the performance of the design of the phazer track, if its a good track I would run it.

Alright thanks. I dont think i will consider it. I looked closer at it and seems like it doesnt include the tunnel extension only rails. and it is close to the same price as other packages if I have to buy the tunnel piece too.

Back